Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

20 Motivational Songs

  1. Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
  2. Chariots of Fire – Vangelis
  3. The Final Countdown – Europe
  4. We Are the Champions – Queen
  5. We Will Rock You – Queen
  6. I’ve Got the Power – Snap
  7. It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
  8. Affirmation – Savage Garden
  9. Beautiful Day – U2
  10. What a Wonderful World – Louis Armstrong
  11. I Feel Good – James Brown
  12. I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash
  13. Lovely Day – Bill Withers
  14. Walking On Sunshine – Katrina and the Waves
  15. Live Like You Were Dying – Tim McGraw
  16. I Believe I Can Fly – R. Kelly
  17. You Gotta Be - Des’ree
  18. When You Believe – Mariah Carey/ Whitney Houston
  19. Hero – Mariah Carey
  20. I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor

2 comments:

  1. Not a very well known song but one of my favorites:

    Time and Word by: Yes

    This isn't the version of the song that I have but the words are the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd probably appreciate this one too:

    Yes - Then

    ReplyDelete