Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bob Dylan Quotes

"behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain."

"A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do."

"All I can be is me- whoever that is. "

"I accept chaos, I'm not sure whether it accepts me."

"And I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinking."

"The future for me is already a thing of the past -
You were my first love and you will be my last"

"People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent."

"Sometimes it's not enough to know what things mean, sometimes you have to know what things don't mean."

"If you want to keep your memories, you first have to live them."

"Sundown, yellow moon, I replay the past
I know every scene by heart, they all went by so fast"

"May your heart always be joyful. May your song always be sung."









No comments:

Post a Comment