Search This Blog

Saturday, October 23, 2010

10 coffee quotes to get you started in the morning...

I had some dreams, they were clouds in my coffee.  ~Carly Simon



Just for a change of pace: 10 great coffee quotes to get you started in the morning...


1. Coffee is the best thing to douse the sunrise with.  ~Terri Guillemets


2. Decaffeinated coffee is kind of like kissing your sister.  ~Bob Irwin


3. Chocolate, men, coffee - some things are better rich.  ~Author Unknown


4. Coffee has two virtues:  it is wet and warm.  ~Dutch Proverb


5. Coffee smells like freshly ground heaven.  ~Jessi Lane Adams


6. I orchestrate my mornings to the tune of coffee.  ~Harry Mahtar


7. Forever:  Time it takes to brew the first pot of coffee in the morning. 


8. Don't drink coffee in the morning.  It will keep you awake until noon. 


9. Be a coffee-drinking individual - espresso yourself! 


10. Man does not live by coffee alone.  Have a danish. 


I said to the waiter, "This coffee tastes like mud!"   "ell, he replied, "It was ground this morning!" "Do you have a problem with cofee?" he asked. "No!" I replied, "I have a problem without it!"  "Do you believe in God?" he asked me. "Everybody should believe in something.  I believe I'll have another coffee." I replied. And so I did :)


http://www.PsychicEnergies.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa... lovely to see oun here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A t-shirt I own (bought from Best and Less hahaha) Instant Human: Just add coffee

    ReplyDelete