Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

8 Keys To Living The Psychic Life

So you want to live the psychic's life. Here are some survival tips:

1. Don't worry about what other people think or about fitting in.

2. Don't worry about being right all the time. Simply tune in and express what you get. Things don't always make sense in the moment and are proven out over time.

3 . Don't force information on people who haven't asked. You can't give someone something they don't want. People used to get angry at me for the same information they now pay me for.

4. Have patience and practice kindness.

5. Sleep well and rejuvinate your energies.

6. Be amused. Have fun.

7. Feed your senses with art, literature, music, and nature. It's hard to extend your senses if they're undernourished.

8. Stay connected to your inner life.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Alex. Gee I wish people would start paying me for the things they get angry about! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol lovely to see you here Steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Alex. I am still not 100% sure how to tap into it, I definitely know it is there though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ♥♥♥ ⓁⓄⓋⒺ & ⓁⒾⒼⒽⓉ☀☀☀

    Alex

    ReplyDelete